2014年9月27日 星期六

Lego MOC Bot Stop motion-The Desert Soldier

Hi there, sorry I've been lazy to post behind the scenes...I'll try me best to keep the habit from this one :p
I got this case from Hero design studio,the armors and robot they designed are awesome,and I'm very happy to cooperate with them. If you haven't seen this video,watch it first!

I use blue screen in the whole scene, I needed to check the light source every time,to make sure I can key the blue out .

The airplane scene was my favorite
 

This shot was done in front of blue screen separately.
 

Then put it together
 



The cockpit was composite into the robot's chest 

HUD was designed by Yank

Oh I really love the ending shot,really epic!


These picture is from the Taiwan Invention expo last week. The toy I used was there 


Mine and John's video was there too(Counter656). What a honor!
 

Well I hope you guys like it,if you have any question or suggestion just leave a comment , I'll notice.
Thanks for all your supporting,please subscribe my Youtube channel and follow me on facebook. Oh but if you don't like my video,just...skip it ...XD
Ok I will see you soon, Thanks for watching !




5 則留言:

  1. 你好,我是法国乔丹1年,因为我做了停止运动的视频,乐高,我figuarts在Youtube上的职位不会有太长。我求求你看我的录像,并给我建议,请!,瞧我用谷歌翻译!我给你的链接到我的YouTube频道,这里是https://www.youtube.com/user/stanarabouxProductio

    回覆刪除